[mythtv-users] X and 350

Marc Maniscalco mmaniscalco18 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 23:44:44 EDT 2005

I gave it a try and it still has the same problem.

the one thing I did notice is this

This is mine:
cat /var/log/messages |grep "iTVC15 TV out"
Jul 10 17:12:16 localhost kernel: ivtv-osd: fb1:
iTVC15 TV out frame buffer device

This is Jarod's:
cat /var/log/messages |grep "iTVC15 TV out"
Feb 7 21:17:39 htpc kernel: fb1: iTVC15 TV out frame
buffer device

This is the only difference I can see.  I assume mine
says localhost because I have yet to set up a
localhost name, but why does mine say ivtv-osd?  Is
this because it is a newer version?

Thanks,
marc