[mythtv-users] pvr350 livetv work

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Jul 10 12:03:27 EDT 2005

I finally get around the livetv problem for my pvr350

I desable all the automatic startup of the mythbackend and place it in
the kde autostart dir just before I start mythfrontend

it solve all the time out and the black screen from watching livetv....

the only proble I have now is to get the remote to work with myth

the remote work just fine from irw and in irexec. I can kill the
frontend with the power button but mothing else work. should I miss

please help
Claude Gélinas agr., dta
Phyto Ressources inc.
Varennes, Québec, Canada           Tél.: (450) 652 9764,   Fax.:(450) 652 6182
     Des questions sur les insectes et maladies des plantes ornementales ?
                 Want to know more about ornamental plant pest ?