[mythtv-users] help with PVR 150

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Sun Jul 10 02:12:38 EDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestion...

Problem is, I can't seem to find the CD... :-(   Is there anywhere else I
can get the firmware?

Ricardo

Make sure you have the correct firmware from the correct directory on
the CD.  I beat my head against the wall for days until I tried the
firmware on the CD.  The one you extract from the latest dirvers on
their website never worked for me.

-Khanh

Message: 30