[mythtv-users] sisctrl issue

Geo geodiaz_79 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 21:01:49 EDT 2005

Well, we are running fedora core 4 again trying to setup the software and we have run into an issue with sisctrl for the graphics card.  Although we have gtk2 installed it does not seem to locate it on the ./configure and therefore will not "make".  Has anyone had an success running sisctrl on a core 4 (or 3 for that matter?).

Here is the sight where following for it:

http://www.winischhofer.at/linuxsispart3.shtml#download

Just scroll down to sisctrl

"I think the whole world's gone mad."
"Uh-Uh. It's always been like this. You probably just don't get out enough."
 ------ From "Death, the High Cost of Living"