[mythtv-users] FC4 and AMD64 - almost, but no cigar.... need mythplugins for x86

Adam Todd toadmazter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:40:28 EDT 2005

After weeks of problematic dependency errors with my FC3 install attempts
and no FC4 mythtv RPMS, it looks like I might just be in luck! I have a
clean FC4 install on my AMD64 backend, and I see now that the FC4 RPMS are
now available! Yee-haw!!! Except.... the mythtvplugins are only available
for i386... bummer! Anyone have an idea when they might be complied for
x86_64? I'm really hoping to finally see MythTV running soon on my
machine....
 Thanks!
Adam