[mythtv-users] Perplexing one - On screens with lots of bl ack playback judder s

Barker Thomas TBARKER at qinetiq.com
Wed Jul 6 06:37:54 EDT 2005

I did have use video as timebase, and assumed that to be my problem , so I
unchecked it. But I still get the problem.

As far as I am aware though, I tried playing the same file on a remote
frontend connected to the juddery machine (backend) and did not get the same
problem..  I will have to verify that though.

It really is a strange one..