[mythtv-users] Stuttering/A'V out of synch, but only after fast forward.

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:11:29 EDT 2005

Yep, I got that too. Does it sound like audio fragments are being
mis-ordered? In speech you can sometimes hear the start of a word
before the end, or some parts of a word being repeated.

Does it go away when you pause/unpause?

My best guess is that there is a bug somewhere in the mpeg audio code
that screws up the ordering of audio fragments after a seek.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or knowledge to look into it.

Andrew