[mythtv-users] MythTV with SELinux (esp. MythWeb)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 23:35:42 EST 2005

It probably doesn't help you out too much now, but
Jarod's FC3 document mentions that there will be
problems with enabling SELinux.

I'm using FC3 with SELinux disabled, and the only
problem that I'm having (currently, I went through an
issue with my intel8x0 not working, so I replaced it
with a SoundBlaster Live) is that mythfrontend won't
run SUID (apparently a known issue with newer
kernels).

-- Joe