[mythtv-users] problem with toolchain build for mediamvp

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sun Jan 30 22:25:40 EST 2005

Rusty

On 30 Jan 2005 at 21:03, Rusty McEacharn wrote:

> the devs are working on making the new remote work.  it's just a matter of
> time.

Good to know.

> make sure you are using the latest binary, 0.1.2.  i had similar
> problems with the blank screen in earlier binaries.
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103474

I assume I have the latest binary as this is what I downloaded
mvpmc-0.1.2-bin.tar.gz

> i had pixelation on playback with the myth protocol.  i had to use nfs.

Hmm, I get nothing with mythtv protocol. NFS seems to work fine.

> i also get the part in the log about speaking different protocols.  it
> has not hurt me yet.

Ahh, have to update my quick and dirty review for our lug, my original post
is as follows.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting