[mythtv-users] OT: Hardware question...

Was A Bear mythtv at thatclothingco.com
Sat Jan 29 17:48:38 EST 2005

Andrew, do NOT leave that card incorrectly seated! Well, I guess you CAN
if you really want to. If you decide to leave it incorrectly seated can
you do me a huge favor; instead of powering up your machine just put
that currently working PVR-250 in a box and ship it to me... ya know, it
would save me $150.00 and it would get you the same result as not
seating the card correctly. That result being you not having a card to
use. ;-)

If I were you I would go with Robert's suggestion below. But then again
I would like a free PVR-250... hhhmmm.