[mythtv-users] OT: Hardware question...

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:30:02 EST 2005

Odd, i have that same case, a PVR-250 and no problems...

I would agree with Robert though.  I would make sure that the card is
fully in the PCI slot, and if so, then get a longer screwn and put
either a nut or washer in there.  Though, in all thruth you could
probably just leave it held in by the PCI riser.  Hopefully, after you
build it and get it placed, nothing should mess with the cables
(though it is always a risk).  I wouldn't shim it.