[mythtv-users] problems with manual recording

Chris Menard cmenard at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 08:56:02 EST 2005

The "record-every-week" feature has not been implemented for manual recordings.
 My understanding is that a manual recording is performed by inserting a
'dummy' entry into the guide, then its scheduled as a 'regular' recording.

This 'dummy' entry will not exist in future weeks.

You may want to look into the recording's "Duplicate Check Method"  Schedule
the show to record weekly (I'm at work looking at MythWeb right now).  Select
'Recording Schedules'  then your show.

You may be able to change 'Duplicate Check Method' and 'Check For Duplicates
In' to suit your needs.