[mythtv-users] Set Channel manual

Tom Grant tom_mythtv at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:36:51 EST 2005

Hi all

Short question about setting channel manually. Yes, I check the manual but
couldn't found an answer, sorry.

If I check the ivtv tool ptune.pl for a certain channel I get the frequency
575250. If I check the channel list from my provider it is 575.23Mzh. So it
is a little bit different. As far as I understood, the finetuning is 62500hz
per number (1=62500). So correcting the channel via this is not possible. Is
there an option on how to add 575230 manually? The picture is really bad
like that.

Thanks for any answer helping out with this.

Cheers Tom