[mythtv-users] MythWeb not updating recording profiles

Scott Baker scott at perturb.org
Tue Jan 25 11:41:12 EST 2005

I know it's lame to reply to yourself, but I think I found the
problem. In the file program_detail.php at line 98 where it does the
update statement on the database it does not even include the
"maxepisodes" field. I reworked my code to properly update the
database, who should I talk to about getting this checked into the
core tree so it's fixed in the next version?

Scott