[mythtv-users] MythWeb not updating recording profiles

Scott Baker scott at perturb.org
Tue Jan 25 11:18:14 EST 2005

I have an old recording schedule for Modern Marvels that I'm trying
to change via MythWeb. Specifically I want it to only record 5
episodes, and after that expire the old one. Simple enough right?

I make the appropriate changes in the Web Gui and hit apply and when
I check that recording schedule again the episode code reverts to
the previous value. It seems to take all the other changes, just not
that one. Any ideas? Is there a debug option to have it show the SQL
it's trying or anything?

Scott