[mythtv-users] Loading IVTV problems with PVR-350

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:46:52 EST 2005

My guess is you need to upgrade you kernel.  I don't believe the
2.6.9-1.724_FC3 kernel has any modules on atrpms.net now.  Try running

# apt-get install kernel=2.6.10-1.741_FC3

Set that to be your default kernel, and now you should find kernel
modules available.  Of course, any other modules for your old kernel
will also need to be updated.  Just set that KVER=`uname -r` and then
update any kernel modules you've already installed (they'd be the ones
listed with the "$KVER" part in Jarod's guide.

-Andy