[mythtv-users] PVR350 audio - soundcard line in

MadPatrick forum at pdebrabander.nl
Sun Jan 23 16:30:42 EST 2005

I've found the problem. Silly, but with your help not found.
I was testing the system on my monitor. So i had a blank screen when
watching TV, but did some blind controlling.
After the suggested test, i disabled the PVR350 hardware output in the
setting menu so i can watch tv on the monitor and there came also the sound.
I that this was seperated.

For information, i'm using the scart-plug with sepatate 3,5 mm sound-output

Thanks for the support.

Patrick