[mythtv-users] PVR350 audio - soundcard line in

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Sun Jan 23 16:14:54 EST 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:53:08 +0100, MadPatrick <forum at pdebrabander.nl>
wrote:

> Good tip,
>
> I've put in the soundcard-out from another pc to the soundcard-in and it
> works.
> So the problem is the PVR350 out.
>
> Any idea's, because it works fine on my tv-set.

Which cable are you using to get the audio from the PVR350? The small one
with a 3.5" mic connector is for feeding audio *to* the 350, you have to
use the two RCA cables and a converter to get the TV sound. Unless you
have the European SCART version of the cable (which has no separate audio
cables for some reason), in which case you need to get the sound at the
other end somehow - or ask Hauppauge for a new cable like I did. :)

/ Niklas