[mythtv-users] Mythvideo & mythdvd cause mythfrontend to loose focus

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:18:35 EST 2005

Ok heres a new problem,  Whenever i watch something in mythvideo or
mythdvd, it works great till its done.  It shows the screen in
mythfrontend where it should be but the KDE bar shows at the bottom of
the scree and my remote doesnt do anything, i presume if i had a
keyboard i could alt-tab to get the frontend back in focus but instead
i have to ssh in to my comptuer and manually kill and restart X.
Anyway i can get mythfrontend to have focus after exiting mythvideo
and mythdvd?

Thnaks

Oh and the symlinks work great on mythvideo! thanks for the help
--
Justin Hunt
beyonddeath at gmail.com
http://bd.a.la