[mythtv-users] PVR-350 & X (not working)

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 19 04:40:15 EST 2005

 --- Nick <pvr at insidethex.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

No. It is all X drivers. We use standard X methods for
parsing and assigning the BUSID. I looked at this when
i did the last version of the code and X basically
looks for the next non digit character and aborts if
its not a :. The exact detail may be wrong but i can
dig the code out if you are interested.

The real problem is that normally people dont enter a
BUSID it is generated by X doing a scan so maybe we
should fix that.