[mythtv-users] Component Video Output?

charlesrandle at cwjamaica.com charlesrandle at cwjamaica.com
Sun Jan 16 19:11:42 EST 2005

I would love to achieve the same with my SDTV that has component inputs, my
questions are:

1) Can this VGA -> Component conversion be done for SDTVs (Not HDTV) and if
so is it worth it , in that will there be a significant increase in image
quality ?

I'm currently using the TV-out of an Nvidia GeForce FX5200 card and the
image is always off-centre and the TV overscan settings have to be refreshed
after a period of time (after DPMS and screen-saver and switching to other
video sources)

These issues diminish my MythTv experience :-(

Best regards,
Charles