[mythtv-users] Anyone with a Mitsubishi 65613??? Modeline issues

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Fri Jan 14 08:56:36 EST 2005

Hey everyone, I'm setting up a MythTV for a friend of mine who has a Mitsubishi 65613 and for the life of me we can't get a modeline which works.

We have used powerstrip to stabilize the picture (seems very picky about its vertical sync) and took the Modeline it generated and no luck - still massive flickering (vertical sync not right).

The interesting thing was powerstrip had finnaly gotten the screen to stabilize only by making the vertical sync rate just under 30khz - but when X started it reported it was using a Vertical sync rate of 33khz (so - I'm not surprised it's flickering).

The final modeline we came up with was:

"1920x1080" 74.250 1920 2008 2052 2200 1080 1084 1089 1125 interlace +hsync +vsync

Mitsubishi is just no help at all - and I haven't found anything useful in the avforum's.

Hoping there is someone out there who has solved this!!!

Thanks,

-John