[mythtv-users] Are either of these tuners viable for use?

Tim Smoot smoot_it at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:27:09 EST 2005

Hey all,

I have built the system up and getting ready to start installing the OS/etc.

Question is:

I have 2 tuner cards, and I am not sure which one (if either) would be a
viable option.

Card #1 = ATI All In Wonder Pro PCI (OLD!) but it is in good shape!

Card #2 = CyberExtreme Bt878 based card with remote, FM/etc.

Should I use either of these or go looking for another option?

I will be using a VIA EPIA-5000 Eden 533Mhz motherboard with onboard audio
and either the onboard video or add another AGP card.

Your opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Sm00ter