[mythtv-users] Re: Dish DVR 510 (Robert Denier)

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 6 09:02:47 EST 2005

hi robert,
you took all the right steps by wiring a visible LED in parallel with
the IR LED.  this is a very important debugging step, which is why i
put it in the IR blaster howto with exclamation points around it.  :*)

the fact that the LED was blinking lets you know the basic infrastructure
is working, and then you can concentrate of figuring out what the right
ledxmit.conf needs to be.

regards and good luck with the rest of your myth install,
jds