[mythtv-users] Radeon and TvOut

lucacri7650 lucacri7650 at email.it
Wed Jan 5 20:23:35 EST 2005

Hi all,
i'm new to MythTv and i must do my best compliments to the developers
for their good job! (Sorry for my poor english, i'm italian).

I've only one problem:
i bought an Ati Radeon 9200SE 128mb only because i need its TvOut to
show the MythTv contents in my PAL TV.

I try to use the default "radeon" driver, but i only can see a de-sync
image on my tv!
So i try with the ATI driver, but in clone mode i see that the
Television can't viewed for a Xvideo Problem (i see a blue screen on the
tv, but not on the monitor)

What may i do now?? I need it on Tv!

I use Fedora Core 3 with Xorg 6.8!

Please help me!

Lucacri

 Sponsor:
 Email.it Phone Card: chiami in tutto il mondo a tariffe imbattibili da tutti i telefoni fissi e cellulari! Clicca e scopri come
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2686&d=6-1