[mythtv-users] problems since moving my myth machine

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Jan 5 19:17:04 EST 2005

I think the problem is fixed, but I guess I'll find out tonight with my
scheduled recordings. I tried installing a newer version of ivtv, but
couldn't get it working just right. I decided to retry with
ivtv-0.1.10-48.4_pre2_ck100zz.rh9.at, but first I tried to make sure my
system was clean of any other ivtv stuff. More importantly was something
wrong with my modules.conf having trouble with "Can't locate module
char-major-81-1". Not sure how or when that was changed. Got that fixed
and now I can watch livetv and change channels. Hopefully my recordings
go ok as well.

Thanks to all of those who responded.

James