[mythtv-users] MythCVS and Unichrome on EPIA M10K

Paul Barker pbarker at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 5 18:15:40 EST 2005

Hi

> Please post the log of your failing build.

Erm, yes that would have been a good idea wouldn't it :(

I'm running a build with the output tee'd to a logfile now. It's going
to be large so I guess I'll post the failing section first.

This looks more an more like a library path issue BTW. I did a bit of
experimentation and made a symlink from /usr/X11R6/lib/libviaXvMC.so.1.0
to /usr/lib/libviaXvMC.so and tried a ld -lviaXvMC and it found the
library. I can't understand why this is though since the ldconfig -p
lists the library. (ld -lXvMC fails also BTW)

I've removed that link for this build to get a true failure.

Cheers
Paul