[mythtv-users] Running MythTV in a car computer

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:00:05 EST 2005

It seems like a remote wouldn't be all that difficult to get going
though. Most car stereos come with remote now. It may not be a perfect
answer, but it would do the job.

As for the mythMusic front end. I haven't used it a lot in the .16
release, but it seems much better. Before I think I remember having to
make a play list now you can browse your music directly on the play
screen. I like it.