[mythtv-users] mythweb: Invalid command php_value

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Feb 28 22:33:48 UTC 2005

> [Mon Feb 28 15:09:33 2005] [alert] [client]
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/.htaccess: Invalid command
> 'php_value', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included
> in the server configuration [Mon Feb 28 15:09:33 2005] [error]
> [client] File does not exist:
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/favicon.ico

search the mailing list before posting repetitive questions.

Thought I added this to the .htaccess before .17, but maybe not:

# These settings are intended for apache 2.x.  If your version of apache
# doesn't support php_value, or things like memory_limit aren't working
# as expected, then use these settings as examples for your own php.ini
# files.