[mythtv-users] timestretch results in chipmunk sound

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:14:49 UTC 2005

One more follow up.  I notice that there is no libsoundtouch file on
my system.  Is this built into myth or do I need to get it to make
timestretch working?  I just find it odd that it did work at one point
but doesn't now.

Also, when I set the time stretch for 1.5x, I get the chipmunk effect
(as earlier reported), but if I skip ahead, the voice goes back to
normal.  Unfortunately, so does the video speed (I believe).