[mythtv-users] "Could not find dvb tuning parameters for transport 0"

Sandy Pond sandy_pond at myrealbox.com
Mon Feb 28 06:20:56 UTC 2005

Everything works on my Air2pc card ... channel scanning, backend,
frontend, web interface, video, until I try to change channels.  It just
stays on the startup channel.  I get:

2005-02-28 01:03:26.667 DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning
parameters for transport 0
2005-02-28 01:03:26.668 DVB#0 ERROR - Failed to get channel options for
channel 3.

Installed dvb-kernel, dvb-apps, mythtv and mythweb from CVS.  I'm
running on FC4 pre-beta.

Googling around it seems this may be a database issue in the CVS code.

Can anyone confirm?  Is the CVS version usually not functional?