[mythtv-users] Rd: 0.17 mythstreamtv works but no audio

Drew Bomhof drew.bomhof at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:37:41 UTC 2005

I couldn't find all the mythstreamtv threads last night, I started
searching under vlc and ffmpeg and found my answer:  I tried to run
with all .deb packages.  After compiling from source I now have
excellent streaming video and audio, however I still have one issue I
couldn't get past last night: I cannot seem to kill the vlc process.
Either by trying through mythweb or my killing the pid from an ssh
session.  I've removed the STOPSTREAM file in /var/tmp, but still no
go.  Is this a permission problem or a change that needs to be made in
the mythstreamtv.sh file?

Thanks again for all your help.

Drew