[mythtv-users] Pvr-500 or Plextor ConvertX, reliability.

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sat Dec 31 16:56:47 EST 2005

Ray wrote:

>Thanks everyone, that's just the sort of information I needed.  I have a
>pvr-500 and a TB Riviara on order.

Just an FYI, I received my PVR-500 yesterday, compiled IVTV 0.4.1 on my
Redhat 9 box, dropped it in to replace my BTTV cards on my master
backend and it worked perfect with nothing more than a line in
modules.conf.  Just make sure to put the right firmware files in the
right places with the right names (refer to the IVTV wiki) and you
should be good to go.

Kevin