[mythtv-users] Choppy video and sound

Rick van der Mieden mieden8 at zonnet.nl
Sat Dec 31 10:40:43 EST 2005

I've got the same nVidia and it is working ok for me. I did answer this
problem some other times indeed, But you need to give some more info. It
should work with the nvidia driver (don't forget to adjust your xorg.conf)
but don't use the latest from nvidia. Just emerge the want from portage.
(although there seems to be some bugs in it too, which I haven't found out
jet), but at least you know where the problem comes from.

Rick

  _____