[mythtv-users] nuvexport: Ok here Bad over there?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Dec 30 20:29:04 EST 2005

> Just to be fair and complete in this test
> I'm going to reboot with hyperthreading turned on again and
> try it again. That way each test will start from the clean state.

When you're done with that, can you do me a favor and disable lines
83-86 of export/transcode.pm and test again (I'm doing the same, just
wanted a bigger test group)..  Should now look like:

     # Take advantage of multiple CPU's?
     #    if ($num_cpus > 1) {
     #        $transcode .= ' -u 100,'.($num_cpus);
     #    }

wondering if maybe the multi-cpu stuff in transcode is just broken.

-Chris