[mythtv-users] Toshiba 36" HDTV component vid inputs with GeForce 6600 card

Thomas R. Bruce trb2 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 30 11:56:07 EST 2005

Folks:

Has anyone got the necessary xorg.conf information for the component
output of a GeForce 6600?  My TV's a Toshiba 36HF71 36" HDTV;  svideo
output from the GeForce works just fine, but the component output is way
off on color -- everything's a lightly-shaded monochrome blue.  I've
strolled through the archives here but found nothing directly on point,
so if anybody's got a setup like this working, I'd love to hear about it.

Best,
Tb.