[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not working

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:41:00 EST 2005

On 12/30/05, Andrew McNabb <amcnabb at mcnabbs.org> wrote:

> > Is this a temporary problem with zap2it or does this require a patch on
> > mythtv?
>
> I think it's a temporary problem.  I ran mythfilldatabase a few hours
> ago, and everything seems to be back to normal.

It seemed to be a temporary problem. I went out to dinner after getting
frustrated with this, and by the time I got home and re-ran mythfilldatabase
it worked fine, which was very good - I had some movies on TCM that I wanted
to record last night. :)

Now on to figure out why the PVR-350 is working fine, but the PVR-150 won't
change channels. Anyone else tackled this before so I don't have to reinvent
the wheel?

--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction