[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not working

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 00:13:01 EST 2005

When I renewed my subscription to zap2it and filled out the survey, I
remember it asking me something about the time I would like to download
channel information so that there servers would not be killed by everybody
downloading at the same time. Could this have something to do with that?

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort