[mythtv-users] ALSA and real AC3 passthrough

Richard Shaw rshaw2 at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 15:19:09 EST 2005

Sorry about top posting but my question is along the same lines but a
little bit tangent. How do you get simultaneous analog and digital
sound? I could do it in Windows XP on my nForce2 but everthing I've read
online for alsa assumes you want one or the other, not both. I want
analog going to the TV while digital goes to the receiver.

Thanks,
Richard