[mythtv-users] mythgame not starting xmame properly ... so close ...

mstrimel at comcast.net mstrimel at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 10:19:01 EST 2005

>Try running the xmame cmdline by itself and you should see the
>problem. The cmdline is in your error message.

OK, that did help narrow it down.  Mythtv is adding a "." before my path to xmame, so it cant' find the binary.  I've rechecked and experimented with the settings screen, but no luck.

How do I get myth to stop adding the "x"?
[or, how do I figure out what path mythtv is running "from" so I can put a link there and fool it into doing what I want :)]
thanks,
Mary