[mythtv-users] Zap2it problems

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:16:40 EST 2005

I do realize there were problems yesterday... but re-running the
mythfilldatabase last night, it fixed everything.

I would login to http://labs.zap2it.com and make sure that they
haven't changed your listings on you.  I once had an issue where they
had renamed the cable providers lineup, and basically eliminated the
one i was using... as such I had to re-setup my lineup on their
website before it started working again.

Dave