[mythtv-users] myth selecting the wrong sound channel

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 27 19:39:46 EST 2005

Ive emailed about this problem before and the help has gotten me a
little way along - it seems that a number of others have the same
problem without a solution we can find.

On selecting a channel, it may (randomly, works sometimes, sometimes
not) have sound.  A press of the sound channel select ("+") on a
keyboard brings the sound back.  Worse, this results in some recordings
being blank, and some recordings losing sound half way through.

I presume because a number of people have this problem, thats its "old"
and a fix is available but I cant find it.

Can someone help?

BillK

Home!