[mythtv-users] Hard-lockup in myth....

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Tue Dec 27 19:24:07 EST 2005

Thanks for the idea, but I'm not running nvidia driver version 7667, or even
7676. it's a brand new install, and I'm running "NVIDIA Driver Version:
1.0-8178".

Anyone else got any ideas on my hard-lockup when entering livetv?

Ok, how about the best approach to "debugging" it?   (can't attach a
debugger if system has hard-locked?)

Buzz