[mythtv-users] Manual Recording

Felix Rubinstein felixru at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:23:26 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I have an issue manually recording, by pressing the "r" button.
I searched the list and found exactly the same question dated June 2003.
And exactly the same problem.
I use S-Video input on Hauppaugh 150 on PAL system.
I used wilsonet.com/mythtv as reference and created the mysql db exactly as
described.

My MythTV 0.18 (installed from rpms, running on Via SP13000, on Fedora Core
4) responds to the "r" button but when pressing the "s" button, in the
console, I see first of all "QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query" message and
then Segmentation Fault.

Is manual recording supported at all?
What is wrong with pressing the "s" button?
And why, segmentaion fault, which is a very critical error, occurs?

Thanks,
And Happy New Year!