[mythtv-users] pcHDTV3000 DVB QAM Weirdness

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:31:12 EST 2005

I'm making my way through the process of getting my hd3000 to tune QAM as
described in this post:

I've created a channels.conf and whitled it down to the tunable channels.
I've tested this by tuning each using azap, capturing with cat and playing
with xine.  I've manually taken one of these channels and entered it into
myth via the db, and successfully tuned it through myth.

However, when applying the same process to the other channels myth is saying
it can't tune them.  What gives - anyone seen this before?