[mythtv-users] Interesting false match

Al Mcintosh amcintosh at atreus-systems.com
Fri Dec 23 12:14:14 EST 2005

> Although, one could argue that in many cases, recording a movie with
> the same title as the series is desired.  For example, "The X Files",
> "MASH" or any other spin-off movie...
>
> Isn't it better to record too much rather than not enough?  You can
> always delete the show you don't watch.

I have to agree. Besides, I am constantly checking"upcoming recordings"
so I simply hit never record if I don't want something.

> Building a time machine to go back and get the one you missed is much
> more challenging...

Well, I am not going to get into the specifics right now as the details
surrounding the patent are still unclear. I will mention the biggest
problem will be powering the time machine as it requires a tremendous
amount of power obtained from plutonium.  I would like to mention  I can
definitly see a mythplugin for recording shows in the past. IE: Like the
episode of Time tunnel when Tony and Doug had to escape from Krakatoia
before it erupted!

--
Allan