[mythtv-users] SATA & FC4 question

Kirk Grell kirkgrell at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 08:25:01 EST 2005

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I wanted to get
feedback from MythTV users who have been down this
path...

I've purchased hardware for my MythTV backend and plan
to install Fedora Core 4.  The drive I bought was a
SATA drive (Maxtor).  For anyone who has installed FC4
on a single SATA drive, did you run into any issues?

The bios is an nvidia nforce 3 (in a Shuttle XPC).  As
far as I can tell from linux.yyz.us/sata, it'll work,
but will just look like a PATA drive.

Thanks,
Kirk