[mythtv-users] I am having some audio problems.

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 21 02:54:28 EST 2005

I turned off the commercial detection and have not had a problem with
recording so far.  I still get a soundless channel occaisionally in
liveTV.  I need to put the keyboard back to check if the +/- keys that
switch the sound channel help or not.

Could it be a shortage of cpu grunt during some process? - I am using an
athlon t-bird 1.4 and its usually just loafing along.

BillK