AW: [mythtv-users] DBT Tuner Card Advice

Andreas Witte Andreaz at
Tue Dec 20 17:23:12 EST 2005

i didnt read the thread of your problems im afraid. That is the normal
Aver771 bttv-card?
Im running 2 of them in my box. And i can watch live tv and record
another on an Athlon 1700+ with 5200 nvidia card. Both are working inclusive
the included remote-control on mythtv (on gentoo) here.
Is that the same name with other hardware? I use the bttv-driver, the
and the mt352 module.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mythtv-users-bounces at
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at]Im Auftrag von Shanon Mulley
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2005 00:04
An: mythtv mailing list
Betreff: [mythtv-users] DBT Tuner Card Advice

I'm looking to add another DVB-T Tuner card to my myth machine, and
after the troubles I had getting my current work working (An Avermedia
771), I'd like to make sure that my next one has a proven track record
with linux.

Right now, I'm looking at the Fusion range (the computer shop I like
to deal with stocks a few of these). I like the idea of the Fusion
HDTV DVB-T Dual Digital (at - according
to the blurb, it will give me two TV Tuners (Or - ability to watch one
channel, and record another at the same time). Has anyone gotten this
working with mythtv? Do the linux drivers let you use the dual
functionality of this?

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at