AW: [mythtv-users] DBT Tuner Card Advice

Andreas Witte Andreaz at t-online.de
Tue Dec 20 17:23:12 EST 2005

Hello,

i didnt read the thread of your problems im afraid. That is the normal
Aver771 bttv-card?
Im running 2 of them in my box. And i can watch live tv and record
another on an Athlon 1700+ with 5200 nvidia card. Both are working inclusive
the included remote-control on mythtv (on gentoo) here.
Is that the same name with other hardware? I use the bttv-driver, the
dvb-bt8xx
and the mt352 module.

Regards,
Andreas