[mythtv-users] DBT Tuner Card Advice

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:04:29 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm looking to add another DVB-T Tuner card to my myth machine, and
after the troubles I had getting my current work working (An Avermedia
771), I'd like to make sure that my next one has a proven track record
with linux.

Right now, I'm looking at the Fusion range (the computer shop I like
to deal with stocks a few of these). I like the idea of the Fusion
HDTV DVB-T Dual Digital (at
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Products/DualDigital.aspx) - according
to the blurb, it will give me two TV Tuners (Or - ability to watch one
channel, and record another at the same time). Has anyone gotten this
working with mythtv? Do the linux drivers let you use the dual
functionality of this?

Thanks.